Information, training and resources
WorkCover WA holds information sessions on injury management and workers' compensation. WorkCover WA's training and events calendar (opens in new window) provides a comprehensive list of relevant workers' compensation and injury management training and events.
Visit or contact WorkCover WA (opens in new window) for information on injury management:
- WorkCover WA's website contains a wide range of publications, resources and forms to support workers’ compensation and injury management.
- WorkCover WA's Advice and Assistance service, available by phoning 1300 794 744, consists of Advisory Officers who can provide guidance and assistance to all parties within the workers’ compensation system.
RiskCover also conducts training and development sessions on workers' compensation and injury management scheduled throughout the year. RiskCover's training and development events calendar provides a comprehensive list of scheduled training and information sessions.
Visit or contact RiskCover (opens in new window) for information on workers' compensation and injury management:
- RiskCover's website contains publications, forms and information.
- Contact 9264 3333 to talk to a RiskCover officer for more information on:
- workshop facilitation;
- draft policies and procedures; and
- consultancy in a range of related areas.
Resources for service and health providers
WorkCover WA has a number of useful resources on its website to assist service providers and health providers. Please click on the relevant link below to access the required information.